Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Take a look at all these vegetables and fruits! September 2011 garden

Agnus, Francis and the chickens would always come over to the fence and wait for me to throw out any slug eaten strawberries or leaves off the plants.

My garden is doing so well.
Carrots and basil.

Eggplants. I've never grown them before and the plant looks healthy but no eggplants are growing yet.

Ainsley and Jovie are trying to hide behind the asparagus.

I was so excited to have the cantaloupe and honeydew melon grow. This was the first year I've ever grown these. And they did well and tasted so good.


A white pumpkin. It's called a Ghost pumpkin.

Tomatoes did ok.

Jackolantern pumpkins.

Giant sunflowers.

Some of our bounty we were blessed with. From eggs to produce.


David and Misty told me that it was the best cantaloupe they have ever eaten. Made me feel good. I had enough that I shared with all the kids and their families.


I'm thankful for our blessings of the bounty our garden produced and that we were able to share with others. And it's not done yet!

No comments: