Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Joshua, Shannon, Jessica and Ethan were sealed.

A very special blessing occured in our family when Joshua and his family were able to go to the temple and be sealed to be a forever family. How great is that? GREAT! All our kids and their families were able to spend the special day with them.
This was the day before when Shannon was able to go through the temple.
Waiting outside the temple. I was watching Mae and Owen while Sean and Rachel were running a race. I appreciated Emma and Michael watching them while I helped with Ethan and Jess in the temple.
A forever family. Smiles all around. I felt honored that I was able to hold Ethan at the alter while his family was being sealed. I will forever remember and cherish that moment. As someone so wisely said "A heart picture."
Family and friend support. This picture was taken on Friday after Shannon received her endowment.

In the evening after the sealing Shannon and Joshua invited people up to the house for a celebration.

Pretty girls. And I'm not even biased.

Ethan and Owen taking a break from all the festivities.


Currently (until May when another grand baby is being born) this is our whole family. All 23 of us. in between the temple and the party and amidst all the grumbling to gather for yet another picture... I do appreciate the family gathering and Misty for getting it done. I sure love all these people! Pretty good looking family if I do say so myself.

Congratulations to Joshua, Shannon, Jessica and Ethan!



No comments: