Sunday, November 13, 2011

Party time! Michael and Emma's wedding day. Part 3. The reception!

It's time to celebrate the sealing of Michael and Emma. But Michael is looking pretty worn out. It's been a long day already. Clara is worn out too.
After all the planning, preparing and setting up it's finally here. Enjoy the pictures that Misty took.
Emma's colors were red and white.
I made everything on this table except for the little cream puffs. I was baking for a couple of weeks.
Herman cookies and Rolo cookies.
I didn't make this candy of course.


Adrian and Grandpa enjoying the scenery of our property.
Matt and Ainsley enjoying the goodies.



I am grateful for the family that came.
Rachel and Sean
Joshua and Ethan playing in the creek.
Jovie and Clara playing in the dress up booth.
Misty got some good pictures of Emma and Michael with the sun setting.
Rachel, April and Shannon were a big help getting things set up. Rachel kept the tables filled for me.
I literally would have gone insane without them.

Jess touching up Emma's makeup. Oh my she's growing up. So pretty too!

Dance time!
Everyone showed some good moves.
Dance genes are in our blood. Good Rhythm from young to old.
Ethan has got the moves. Like father like son.
Joshua and Squire. Cousins and friends. Good mix.
Daddy, daughter.
Mother, Son.

OK, let the party begin!





Partners in crime.

And they are off...

Congratulations Michael and Emma! It was a wonderful day!

I really appreciated all the help that was given to help make this day a success. I couldn't have done it without them. If I list the people I might miss someone so I won't do that but you know who you are. My kids and their families really helped with so much. Thank you and I love you!
Whew! It's done:)

No comments: