Wednesday, November 30, 2011

McCall, Idaho vacation September 2011

Larry and I went to a vacation spot we've never been to before and it's a place we are definitely going to go back to. Lakes, bike trails, golfing, hiking, fishing, boating, hot springs, shopping, eateries and lots more in one area.
We really liked it. Did I say that already?
Larry and I biked almost 30 miles around McCall lake.



Larry's checking out areas where their may be huckleberries.

We found some!


They reminded me of blueberries.

Another view from our bike ride. Beautiful!
We are going to take a canoe on the inlet the next time we go.


Golfing is another choice of activity for us. We bike because I like it. We golf because Larry's likes it. Compromise is a good thing.

hat couldn't be Larry looking for his ball could it? Noooo.

Great shot! He got it over.

My turn. I got over this one.

Not this one. It's so far!

We went to one of the natural hot springs in the area. It was really nice.



We were only there 2 1/2 days and crammed a bunch of stuff in but we booked 3 condo's for us and our kids next summer for a whole week. I'm looking forward to going back! 

No comments: