Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Misty went to Utah and I got the kids!

In August Misty went to Utah for a weekend retreat with the mom's from the LDS mom's board she is on. So the kids got to come stay with us (Papa and Grandma's house). We kept busy doing fun things all weekend. I'm sharing some of the things we did. Almost all the time they were here they wanted to be in the pool. One of the FAVORITE activities was night swimming.
Gabe is on the stairs, Nathan is on the diving board and Clara is on the edge watching it all.

Jessie and Jovie were over to play too. Here they are being mermaids and showing me their fins.

Aria and I made pancakes for everyone. She's a great helper.

I run a tight ship as you can tell by Clara. She's all geared up for exercise.

Up, down, up, down. 1, 2, 3...

I (grandma) went out and showed the kids how to catch crawdads in the creek behind the house. Nathan had a good laugh as I screamed when I caught one once. It was fun. We used meat to catch them and a net to capture them. Somewhere near the front right of the picture in the shadow is a crawdad.


We made gorilla poop cookies.

Playing with cousins is great fun and...

can wear them out.

Ethan is worn out too.

I have to admit. Grandma was worn out too but it was worth it!

No comments: