Sunday, November 20, 2011

Silverwood 2011

Misty's family invited us to Silverwood this summer. We enjoy playing with the grand kids and seeing the family have fun.
Gabe took Ainsley on an airplane ride.
Aria and her friend Grace talked me into going on the up high spinning around umbrella ride. I haven't been on a ride like that in years and I was sure nervous. But I had a lot of fun with the 2 girls waiting for the ride and on the ride.
Aria and I in a self portrait.


I sure love making memories with my family.

When Ainsley wasn't riding she was riding.

Gabe, Jovie, Clara and I. I think I screamed more than the kids all put together.
Weeeeeeee!!!

Gabe, Grace and Aria just had their stomach drop right out of them.
Fuuunnnn!!!

Clara and Jovie are getting so big. Going on a ride all by themselves.
I wonder what they are talking about.

Nathan is deep in thought and Gabe is trying to figure out if he likes it or not.
He's likes it, it scaring him, he likes it. What is it?

April gets in on the ride action too.

Hyrum is having a fun time too.

Choo choo choo!!! Choo choo!
My kind of Roller Coaster. Small.

Misty got to get out from behind the camera and go on a ride with the Nathan and Aria. Remind me to not get on the road when they are driving. Hehe



You know a family that plays together stays together. So we'll keep playing.
When the day was day we all needed a nap. Aisnley got hers first.
Good night.




No comments: