Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Moving Joshua and Shannon

Joshua and Shannon moved and I thought it would be fun to share a few pictures. I mean it's the first time that I drove a huge, huge truck. I picked the truck up for them at the u-haul place and drove it 20 somthing miles to there house. I made it!
Before we get to the part of me driving the huge truck...I watched Ethan a few days while Shannon finished up her last few days of work. Finger painting with colored vanilla pudding is always fun.
What masterpieces Ethan and Ainsley!

 April, Shannon and I took the kids to the park for some play time together before they moved. The cousins are going to miss each other. I treated them to treats from the ice cream truck. Yum!
So many to choose from.

Ethan

Jovie

Ainsley, Ethan and Jovie

Ainsley loved the swing.

Moving day came and Jessie and I drove the truck to the house to get all loaded. Jess took the pictures of me.

Woo hoo! I did it.


Got them all moved in and they love the new city they live in. They live in the same city as Misty, Rachel and their families. Jessica has made some good friends and the ward is really welcoming. It was a good move for them.

No comments: