Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fun at the Beach! August 21, 2012

A day at the beach is always fun. Shannon, Jessica, Ethan and Kat (Jessie's friend) came on Monday so it was a really good reason to go back to the beach on Tuesday. 
I love, absolutely love when we are together as a family having a fun time. 
My new camera has such great zoom on it that I was able to get a picture of an eagle on top of a tree. I love the effect of the outlines of the trees behind.

My two oldest grand daughters Aria and Jessica are pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

Ethan didn't like the sand very much so Papa J and his momma is trying to help him see that it's fun and not scary.

Jessica and Ainsley. Oldest and youngest grand daughters.

Emma is a pro at rowing now that she's on her second day. We had them pick up the board and boat for our play day in the water.

Mighty handsome grandpa I would say. 

Shannon, Ethan and Papa J went to explore the inlet.

Ethan loved it! It's not a dirty as the sand. Hehe.

Pictures of our beach fun day.
April did not fall off. Way to go!

Michael and Emma. 

Big sister and her son with little brother. Cute. Gabe and Michael have such similar smiles it's crazy!

You think? Yes!

Lunch break!

All alone on the lake. Yeah right...

I got some water time too with Papa J, Ainsley and Ethan.

Jovie and her momma.

David and Hyrum enjoying the calm water.

David is artistic as you can see with his rendition of Jesus Christ made of sand.

Larry found a rope swing when him and Nathan were exploring the inlet that a few of us played on for awhile until it started thundering and lightening.



We had to hurry back. Jessica and Kat needed an extra hand or two so they hung onto Michael's boat and he rowed them in. He got his arm work out in for the day.

I would call this a great day.
A family that plays together is a fun family.














No comments: