Monday, December 24, 2012

Bees and Goats Are Not Like the Other

We've been having bees in our house for the last several months. Thanks to Larry's diligent upkeep of our home he found the hive and it is HUGE! Stuck in the wall between an outside wall and a bedroom on the 2nd floor. He removed the hive a couple of weeks before Christmathanks. Whew! Wouldn't want the family to get stung even though a few sluggish ones did appear while they were here. They were hiding somewhere else and not the hive. Stinkers or should I say stingers...  Through this whole ordeal I was the only one who got stung. I should mention as I was minding my own business at the computer a bee flew into my hair and my hair and stung me on the head that Larry became much more diligent in finding the nest and removing the bees. My hero!


I've peeked outside and have seen the chickens riding on the back of goats. I finally got a picture of it.


No comments: