Sunday, May 13, 2012

A View of Our Home From Up Top

Dad grabbed the camera and took off on the 4 wheeler to get some pictures of our home and property while everything is so green. He rode to our property at the top of the hill on the other side of the rode and took these. I really like them. (Don't tell him I did a little editing with them)

I love our place. I love being in the country away from neighbors. I love the quiet, watching the deer and other animals around here. I love to watch the hummingbirds that come each year. I love our garden, orchard and our animals. I love our home, our pool and that it's a fun place for our children and their families to come home too. We are in the process of naming our place and Aria (9 year old grand daughter) gave the suggestion "Big Fat Happy Place". Sums it all up I think.

These are pictures of the farmers fields around our property.


Our place. Home.