Sunday, May 13, 2012

Joshua and Ethan 4 wheeling

Joshua and his family came into town for a wedding. Saturday after the wedding but before the reception Joshua brought Ethan out to visit us and Ruby. A friend of Joshua's that he's known since grade school and church and a new friend of Ethan's came out with them. Craig and his son. It was nice to have them all come up and visit. The little boys loved seeing and feeding the goats and chickens. But no boy can refuse the call of throwing rocks into the creek behind the house.

I asked Ethan to smile for me.

Papa got the 4 wheeler out and Joshua took Ethan for a spin. He loved it. He told his momma about his ride that "It's so big" and was not quite as sure.
But according to these smiles I'd say he liked it.

Look Ma I'm driving!

Hunter and Ethan enjoying some time on the porch before they had to leave.

I was happy they came up to see us!




No comments: