Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

The second Sunday in May is set apart each year to honor mother's. Today is mother's day. I am grateful that I am a mother and grand mother. That I have 5 great children who married great people and have blessed us with the greatest grand children. I appreciate that I was able to talk with each one of my children today. I received this on my Facebook page from Michael and Emma.

The card that April and her family gave me made me giggle with a ring of truth to it.
The picture on the front was of a mom holding suitcases and it said...
Mom-I'm sure you've thought of it a few times... but thanks for not running away! Happy Mother's Day
I love to read and am grateful that from Rachel that I get to put $10.00 towards a book on my nook. Joshua called me on his way to go back to the city he is working in. Misty called me too and I received in the mail from her a really nice cd by Lower Lights, a Hymn Revival. It's a bluesy sound to the hymns. Good sounding music.
I know that each of my children are busy with their own families and I do appreciate that they remember me too. I love you ALL!



No comments: