Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jovie Jean pictures

Ok so as I am sitting (I'm not really just sitting around) here waiting for Misty to call to tell me that Clara is finally coming, I haven't gotten anything really new to post that would be of interest. But I did take some cute pictures of Jovie while she was on her tummy the other night. She isn't very fond of tummy time. She likes to be up moving and see what is going on all around her with those beautiful eyes of hers.






I love this next picture of her on how she is holding her hands.





She is all over being done with tummy time.



Maybe just maybe my next post will be about Misty's new baby. Those are labor thoughts for you Misty.

6 comments:

moxie mama said...

gotta love her!:)

Devyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devyn said...

oh you have such a cute grandbaby! she does have such beautiful eyes!

The Mac Attack said...

Hello Jovie!! Thanks for the new pics of her mom since ape has been slacking haha JK Love Ya!

Sandi said...

Love the pics of your granddaughter! She is so cute and she really does have beautiful eyes.

Sharon said...

Beautiful pics but Jovi is a beautiful baby! By the way, your link to Rachel's blog doesn't work anymore since they've changed the name!
Aren't you glad you don't have to be at the Church tonight for Stake YW"s meetings? *S*