Thursday, March 22, 2012

Snow, Snowman and Spring. What?! (January)

I woke up and saw snow! It was January and snow is expected but we hadn't had very much yet this year. The best part is that it was wet sticky snow. The perfect kind to make a snowman. So I did. Doesn't he look mighty fine.

At first the goats investigated him and wasn't too sure about him but that didn't last long.

They decided to eat my snowman! That's what I get for making him in the goat pen.
The snow stuck around for a little while and then it warmed up and started melting nice and slow. I love this picture at night of the snow looking like glass with the reflection of the light.

Played around with my iPhone camera app and tweaked the picture a bit.

I took the picture of my snowball tree just a few days after all the snow melted. Crazy!







No comments: