Thursday, March 22, 2012

Courtesy of the Young Single Adults Elder's Quorum (February)

The Young Single Adults Relief Society from the Branch spent the night here. Lo and behold we should not have let the guys in the Branch know. At least 3 of the guys anyway. I was going outside at midnight to get wood to put in the fire and look what I found on the back porch? I thought it was sweet. Who doesn't love to receive chocolate? Not many.

Then the girls went outside and this wasn't so sweet.

Our cars were wrapped in saran wrap. I have to thankfully say that the boys did not put Vaseline on my door handles for which I am grateful but oh the poor girls. 
And they were wrote on.


The guys got their justice. The car they came in wouldn't start so after a long time they finally called one of the girls staying here and borrowed her car to go home in. Caught...
When I was opening the blinds in the morning I found more writing on my windows. Good thing Larry can wash windows quickly.

The ladies made some beautiful necklaces while they were here.







No comments: