Thursday, March 22, 2012

OK So I Don't Have The Human Kids Here (January)

Kids. The goat kind. That's what lives here so that's what I take pictures of sometimes. They are growing on me and I am rather fond of them now. I think they like me too. They gave me a heart.
The chickens use the goats for a chair or vehicle. Either way it's a hoot to watch. Look closely and you'll see a chicken on Francis's back.
The chickens have their own antics that are fun to watch.
Cockle the Rooster thinks he's all that and then some. He's looking out over his flock. He's standing on the fence Larry put up around our satellite dishes.

The goats try and hog all the attention.

A hen checks out the view from up top too.

Believe it or not I let the chickens out of their coop one morning and a rooster came out and I thought "OH NO! What happened to my rooster?" Then I realized that someone had the nerve to stick a rooster in our chicken coop. Ugh!
It's the motley looking one in the front. 

The chickens would not allow the rooster to go into their chicken house and eat so he started sleeping in the goat shed. After about a week I called the Humane Society to see if they would take the rooster that was dumped off at our house and they would! When it started sleeping and pooping in the goat food it had to go.










No comments: