Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random pictures from over the last several months of random things and people.

Pictures that I love and want to share but didn't seem to go into anyone specific post so I thought I'd group them all together.
Ruby shopping with me at JoAnn's. Keeping an eye open for the good sales.

Last summer (2010) Larry and I would take Ruby golfing with us. I'd attach her to my golf clubs.

One of the things I love to do when I first wake up is look outside and take deep breaths as I gather in energy for the rest of day. It helps jump start my day. I noticed that Ruby likes to look outside when she first gets up too.

Ethan and Ainsley playing a duet. Beautiful melody.

A few years ago we went to Mexico on a cruise. I came across this picture I took with my old cell phone. I was removing the pictures off it getting ready to disable it. Brought back some good warm fun times.

Larry and I went to the Farmers market with some friends that came to visit and I was watching Ethan. They had a place where you could write on the sidewalk. Ethan loved it.

Sibling love. Owen and Mae.

Misty and David's son Hyrum (11th grandchild) is such a handsome little guy. Gotta love him!
He's wearing a jacket that was Michael's when he was a baby.


I got free tickets to the circus so I took Jovie. Since the tickets were free I treated us to an elephant ride.

That's it for this randomness post. It made me realize that I need to make an effort to take more pictures of the older grand kids even though they may not want me too.

No comments: