Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gabe's 6th and Mae's 4th birthday

Larry and I went to visit the kids and October is birthday month for Gabe and Mae so we gave them their birthday presents. I took Gabe to build a bear for his birthday. He picked out a really cute dog and named him Stuffy Puppy.

He got to stuff it by pressing his foot on the stuffing peddle.
He put in the puppies heart after he gave it some special loving.

The dog needed a bath before he could come home. Gabe took real good care of his puppy.

He's so cute!

A happy new adopted Stuffy Puppy and Gabe.

We took Mae over a present I knew she would love and I was right.

Halloween was close by so Larry and I took all the kids their treats we were giving them. Caramel corn and pumpkins. Owen got dark chocolate since he has a dairy sensitivity.

He's loving his chocolate.


No comments: