Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm going to the temple and I'm going with April.

This last weekend was a joyful one as we went to the temple with April.  Their was some family there and also her ward was very supportive. Rachel was a big help cuz she watched Jovie and Ainsley. At the end of this blog I posted a cute picture that Rachel took.
Michael, April and Misty. I sure do have good looking kids and I'm not even biased:)
Cousin Squire also came to be with her. Squire and April are pretty close so it meant a lot to have him there. 
Me and the girl's. We're all still waiting for Larry. He was taking forever...
We got some pictures outside too. The family on earth that was able to come. David, Misty, April, Linda, Larry, Michael, Squire, Gwen and Wayne.
I was noticing mine and Misty's hair is about the same color except I am minus the purple. I LOVE my family!
Father, daughter.
Mother, daughter. I love this picture.
Looking forward to the next temple experience with my family.
We went to Granny's buffet afterwards and Michael didn't want to make more than one trip to the dessert bar so he made one huge ice cream cone.
We didn't make it a quick trip. We stayed and helped watch the kids so David and April could sing in Stake Conference and Misty wouldn't need to sit by herself with 6 kids. Dad also helped Sean do some home improvement things and I helped watch Owen and Mae too.
Jovie also had a friend birthday party while we were there.
This is one of the pictures Rachel sent of Jovie, Mae and Ainsley while she was watching them.
Isn't it adorable!
I wanted to conclude with a gorgeous picture that Jovie took of Rachel with my camera.

Another weekend come and gone but will remain in my memory and heart forever.

5 comments:

Rach said...

Im so pretty.

Teresa Kauer said...

Lol Rachel!

April looks so pretty and so happy!! I am so excited for her :)

Devyn said...

Some of the best news I've heard :)
Love you guys!

Devyn said...

PS today, we are going through with Jake and his wife Kelsee to get their endowments and be sealed!

Misty said...

My belly is giant.