Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ruby and sewing

Ok so I admit it, Ruby is like a kid in dogs clothing. She reminds me she is dog when she gets in the garbage. She likes to be where I am and when I'm sewing this is where she likes to sit. Crazy dog. At least she doesn't put her "hand" under the needle while I'm sewing like Michael did. Now that was awful! He was 1 and sitting on my lap while I was sewing and quick as lightning he stuck his hand under the needle. I sewed right through his finger. I rushed him to the doctor so make sure their was no needle left in his finger. OUCH! He made up for it though a few years later by jumping up when I bent down to give him a kiss when he was 4 and knocking one of my front teeth back and out of joint, which is now dead and I have to have whitened to keep it from being a dark tooth.

No comments: