Thursday, December 31, 2009

Caramel covered, dipped in chocolate pretzels

The title of this blog says it all. Caramel covered, dipped in chocolate pretzels rolled in nuts, oreos, toffee, coconut, drizzled with peanut butter or white chocolate and more. I didn't make much candy this year even though I still might make some caramel. Yum! Love that caramel. Anyway... These are some of the kids favorite treats I make. Their is a friend of Rachel's who actually loves these more than my kids. So I started making him his own little bag which I found out he does not share with his family. I have to admit they are good. Good thing I give most of them away. Larry was looking for one and I had already bagged them all up so April let me take a couple out for her dad to have. He appreciated it.

No comments: