Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmathanks with Misty's family

We celebrated Christmathanks twice this year because Misty's family needed to go to David's parent's for Thanksgiving for his whole family to be together as much as they can. They got some really sad news a week or so ago about his mom having stage 4 cancer. They decided to come to our place first before heading to his mom's for a few days so we could exchange our gifts and spend some time together for which I am grateful.
Joshua and April's family came and spent some time with us too so they could visit and spend time with Misty's family while they were here.
This is our Christmas tree in it's "decorated" state. But do you notice their are more ornaments on top than the bottom. Their is a reason for that:)
This is our Christmas tree after the younger shorter grandchildren decided to take off the ornaments. I believe I have decorated my Christmas tree at least 10 times. The bottom half anyway... Do you see all the ornaments on the piano? We would just put some of the ornaments on the top of the tree when we ound them on the floor or in their hands.
I was so happy that the kids loved the bathrobes I made them! I love that Gabe is so happy after he opened it and saw what it was.
The kids are posing for me with their bathrobes on. Looking good eh? Clara is in front holding her baby doll and being a very cute Santa.
I loved that they came and we got to share a bit of the holiday with them.

1 comment:

Misty said...

We were so happy to get to see you before we left. The kids still love the bathrobes. They slept in them every night in Seattle because it was cold.