Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Playing catch up

I realized that I forgot to blog about a couple of important things that happened. Clarissa was blessed on June 1st. All of the family except for April's husband was able to go to Spokane to be there for it. As always a babies blessing is a special time. When an baby is blessed a Melchizedik Priesthood holder (usually the dad) gives the baby his/her name that will also be known on the records of the church. They are then given a blessing for their health and well-being physically and spiritually.
Here are Larry and I holding Clara. A friend of Misty's crocheted her dress. I made the pink slip and knitted the booties and headband. Her friend did a beautiful job on the dress.





We also celebrated Rachel's birthday. As Aria would say any excuse to have a party let's do it!


I have taught Jessica how to knit while they've lived at our house and she finished her headband that weekend also. She did a great job.

1 comment:

The Mac Attack said...

We have for sure had a ton of stuff going on that we need to catch up on. Thanks for all the birthday fun that weekend. I love my new flips!!!!! BTW Clara's pink slip was so cute I think I only told Misty that and not you but I liked it.