Sunday, July 17, 2011

Smorgasbord of pictures

These are a lot of fun pictures that I want to share that I didn't fit into their own blog.
Here we go...

Ainsley and Owen are trying to go somewhere.
The whole family was home for Michael and Emma's wedding. Wayne and Gwen invited us all over the following day for a BBQ. Which was so nice to have a reprieve after all the things we did to get ready for the wedding and reception.

I got April's doll house out of the attic that she got for her 3rd birthday and gave it to Jovie. I love seeing my grandchildren play with the toys their parents did.

Jovie took a great picture of  Ruby in sun glasses. Come to find out they are Uncle Josh's glasses. Well he did leave them behind.
Misty shared this picture of Hyrum. What a funny face. Gabe was ringing bells or something and surprised him.
Jessie was helping us make dinner for the men in our family for Father's Day. Big help!
Papa J officiated a wedding for a couple from the branch. April and her girls crashed the wedding and Jovie was on the stage dancing like she was on "So You Think You Can Dance" It was so cute.
Clara is following in the footsteps of her momma. Her daddy David took this picture. Isn't she adorable!
I love the technology that my children can share pictures and the happenings of their families with me when we don't even live in the same town. I realized I would not have made a very happy pioneer woman. When their children moved away it was likely they would never see them again. The mail was so slow if it even got to you at all. Yep, I am grateful for this technology. Makes for a happy grandma.

No comments: