Sunday, July 10, 2011

Michael's Big Wedding day to Emma, June 10th, 2011 (Part 1)

First up I need to say that I didn't take a lot of pictures. I was super busy making sure things got done and besides that we had a very capable professional photographer that would do an amazing job so I didn't need too. A few pictures are mine and a few are Misty's that I copied and pasted from the photo album she started for Michael and Emma as she edits them. Their are still many pictures that she is editing so that is why this is part #1 and I'll have a part #2 when more pictures are done.
They're going to the temple and They're going to get married...
Very handsome and beautiful! Rachel did Emma's hairstyle and Shannon applied her makeup.
As they go in single...

Ta Da! Presenting Mr. and Mrs. ...
Family and friends were there to greet the couple as they came out of the temple.
Justin and Michael haven't seen each other for about 3 years since before Michael left for his mission.
Jeremy and Sarah came to the temple. These two were such a huge help before, during and after their reception. Best man and Maid of Honor.
Those are all the pictures I took. These next few Misty took. They are beautiful. I can't wait to see all the rest of them when she gets them done.



Us and our kids with Emma at the temple. I have a beautiful family!
This picture was taken downtown somewhere. I love it.
We had a candy table at the reception. I love the way Misty put the rings in the candy for the picture.
These next were taken in our orchard.


I really like how the light plays in this picture. What a great looking couple. Will make for some more of those cute grand babies for Larry and me. *smile*
That's it for now. I'll be posting again after I get more pictures from the temple, downtown and the reception. Stay tuned for the rest of the story...

No comments: