Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. NOT!

Our first snowfall of the season has been huge! Especially where we live. We live a few miles out of town in the country.


Why do you think I needed to shovel a pathway out to the grass and then shovel off an area of grass?



It's so Ruby could go to the bathroom. The snow is deeper than she is tall. Does she look like she appreciates it? She looks cold to me and also like she thinks I'm crazy.



It is very beautiful though. The white decorating the green branches of the evergreens, covering up the muddy ground.



I don't want it to stick around here long though, keep the snow in the mountains. I just pray that it melts slow enough that it doesn't flood.

2 comments:

Jon and Maryanne said...

Holy cow!!!!! You guys got a lot of snow!!! We didn't get that much!

The Mac Attack said...

I think thats awesome. Its how much we got last year. Maybe you will have a white Christmas this year?

Poor Poor Ruby :(