Sunday, March 9, 2008

I bit the blog bullet.


This is Ruby. I am surprised at myself for how much I enjoy having her around. She's a part of our family. (Update 4/22/2019, Ruby Tuesday was the original name of my blog)
Our oldest daughters family. David, Misty, Nathan (6), Aria (5), Gabe (2) and Clara (0).

This is my 2nd daughter Rachel, her husband Sean and Mae (4 1/2 months).

This is our 3rd child Joshua and his wife Shannon and daughter Jessica (9).

This is our 4th child April and her husband Matt and daughter Jovie (2 1/2 months)

This is Michael the youngest. He's our last one at home and will graduate this year.


After reading and enjoying my children's blogs and after some encouragement from my kids I decided to start a blog. I'm thinking what in the world could be interesting in my life that people would want to read about? Then I decided that it would be fine with me if I was blogging just for my kids and grand kids. I have LOVED reading and keeping up with my girl's and their families. My son's haven't got bitten yet. :) I am very happy that I have been blessed to have grandchildren in the technology rich age and can communicate with them through phone, digital pictures, videos, email's, web cam ect. It helps the withdrawals I go through during visits.

I want to thank David (my son in law) for making my headline so nice. I love it! I want to thank April for teaching me the in and outs of blogging and for getting me set up in the first place.
Plus a big Thank you to Misty, our professional photographer, for taking all of these pictures except 2. She didn't take the ones she was in, go figure. lol. I also want to thank Rachel for the idea of the title for my blog plus as a great professional hair stylist, my great hair cut. Did I forget anyone? Ooooooops, I found out I did forget someone:) I would like to thank Gwen (my sister in law) for taking the picture of me that I am using for my blog picture. I do like it. I cut out about 7 other people in the picture to use it. LOL.

9 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Looks good mom!

Dave said...

i'm so proud of you for not being one of those grandmas that don't want to have anything to do with computers.

you are a very smart and talented person. i'm glad you are sharing your creativity with the world!

your blog looks great and ruby looks cute up there in the spotlight. ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks great Linda. I'm impressed. I especially love the pictures. You obviously have a good camera!! Love, Jami

moxie mama said...

ahh, you're so sweet. you're welcome for the help:) It's such a cute blog! I'm looking forward to reading future posts.

Misty said...

pssssst, Jami....I took all those pictures except the whole family one and the one of my family. And those were taken by my photographer friend. ;)

It looks great, Mom! Can't wait to see what you write about!

Devyn said...

Hey Linda your blog looks really cute I love it! I enjoy staying in touch with April better and it will be fun staying in touch with you too! You have a beautiful family!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I need some credit for the pictures that I took!!! That good one of you! How fun, and I too am so greatful for the technology to keep all of us connected. And for Misty's great love of photography. What a great example for me that you continue to be. Gwen

Anonymous said...

Wow. It has been a very long time since I have any news. Seeing how big your family has gotten is starting to make even me feel old!!
All my love to your family.
Brian.

Sharon said...

I love your blog. It'll be fun keeping up with what's going on with you. I am waiting for you to get to my house as I am typing this; isn't the computer age great?