Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our Home is a Winter Wonderland

This blog post is a photo gallery of pictures that Misty took around our home at Christmathanks. I absolutely loved them! Plus a few of the family playing in the snow which Misty took also.



I love the all the white and then the pop of color in the back trees.


I think this one could be my favorite.

The lone last apple.

Real men grill in the snow.

Rachel and Sean were troopers and took the kids outside to play in the snow and a little bit of sledding. The rest of us were setting up for Michael's welcome home from his mission open house.
Mae is pretty in pink.

I'm cold just looking at Nathan laying in the snow.

Aria and Jessica's start of a snowman. I'm glad they bundled up nice and warm.

Take that Rachel you! Nothing can phase Super Rachel from posing for a picture.

Fun times were had by all!


1 comment:

Teresa Kauer said...

These are beautiful pictures! You guys do have an awesome piece of land! Rachel does look like a super hero there :)