Thursday, December 2, 2010

I needed a haircut and got so much more.

The so much more is getting to visit my 3 girls and their families. Rachel cuts my hair and so I get to make a little trip out of it to visit my grandchildren. Any excuse will do you know. I got my haircut first this time and then I went to Rachel's house to help watch hers and Aprils kids while the moms exercised. Mae and Jovie are budding makeup artist. Budding is the key word there.
Jovie and Mae were so serious as they were putting on my makeup.
Don't I look beautiful? *wink* I actually left the makeup on for the rest of the day. Being as I went to Misty's for the rest of the day and besides that I had forgotten what I looked like. Oooops:) My hair looks great though. Thanks Rach.
Larry and I got Mae a tea set for her 3rd birthday. She loved it!
I love Ainsley's smile.
We headed over to Misty's. Owen looks happy about getting some Papa J time. Papa J does too.
All fun and games...
till someone gets hurt.
David took Clara on a daddy daughter date and so Papa J took Jovie on a Papa and granddaughter date. Jovie's idea for the date was to jump on the trampoline. What a great choice! Something fun and didn't cost any money.
Precious moment!
Jovie is having quite the conversation with Papa J.
After the dates were over it was such a nice day the kids and I walked to the church to see how their mommas were doing and then we went to the park. Gabe and Jovie were a big help with Ruby.
Nathan is quite the scooter rider. I'm glad he likes the present we got him and he uses it.
Jovie is saying "Wait for me"!
Clara got to ride in the wagon. Lucky girl!
The park was a lot of fun especially because Aunt Rachel came with Owen and Mae. Let the fun begin!




I didn't want to post this without posting a picture of Aria. She was at a dance/cheer leading activity at the High School so I hadn't gotten to spend any time together or take pictures of her but as you can see Ruby jumped right on her lap to get attention when she got home.
Like I said any excuse will do...

No comments: