Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ruby and the bank

Ruby loves going to the bank. She knows when we get there and is excited for me to roll down the window. She sticks herself out and waits for the teller. Of course they all think she is adorable.
She is looking at me to ask "Why are they taking so long?"
Now you see why she loves the bank. She gets a doggy bone. But the funny thing is... she tries to find a place to "bury" it in the car. She doesn't even eat it.
I didn't have any stuff in the car so she was having a hard time finding a place to hide it. So she chose the seat.
When we get home and I think about it I'll give it to her outside the car and she finds a place outside to bury it. A couple of times she has dug them back up to eat but mostly they stayed buried or I give them to Atreyu, April and Matt's dog.
Silly Ruby:)

2 comments:

moxie mama said...

it is pretty silly. the seat isn't a very good hiding place...atreyu loves them!

Jon and Maryanne said...

Cute! :) I love dogs!