Sunday, August 2, 2009

Daisies are happy flowers, don't you think?

I was playing around with my camera to see what kind of shots I could get of flowers. I also did a little photo shop on some of them. I think they turned out pretty good. :)
Daisies are such a friendly happy flower. A friendly neighborhood ladybug.

Clematis. The pretty purple color pops out.
I thought I'd try a different angle on taking daisy pictures. Shoot from the bottom up. What do you think?


This is a blossom on the plants that my mom called Chickens. I don't know if that's their real name or not. The flowers are beautiful on them. These are actually Chickens I brought from my mom's house.

2 comments:

moxie mama said...

great photos mom! and the photoshopping is nice too...not that i know anything about it. but they look good to me!

Sandi said...

Love your pictures! They did make me happy, thanks!