Monday, June 22, 2009

Slumber party with Jovie

Larry and I actually had a weekend that wasn't filled with Young Adult things or stuff we had to do so we decided to invite Jovie over for a slumber party. I have to admit though that her mom planted the idea:) But we are glad she did. We watched a movie, had some ice cream, and played. These are just a few pictures I thought I'd share.
This was the horse that we had for Michael. I can't remember if we had it for the other kids or not. I enjoy seeing our grandchildren playing on it now.
I had to put these next three pictures in because the faces that she made were all made within just a few seconds. It was funny.


Jovie LOVES to play in the kitchen. She is stirring up something yummy. She kept feeding it to me too.
As she was coloring this picture she would say over and over...circle, circle, circle. She knew what she was drawing:)
One thing about a slumber party for someone this age is that they don't know a slumber party isn't really for slumbering. She did sleep pretty good. Yea for us!

1 comment:

moxie mama said...

thanks for having her. it was a nice treat for both of us!