Monday, June 22, 2009

The circus came to town!

I love seeing the expressions on children as they see things for the first time. Their is usually an awe about it all. With Jovie it is more of a concentrated look.
She saw the lions and is roaring to them.

Oh look! Like mother like daughter. lol
They brought ponies out to ride and she got sooo excited and wanted to ride them. When I actually got her to the horse though she was saying no, no, no. So we petted the pony for a bit and then she got on but clung to me.
This picture was really really light and so you couldn't see us at all. I played around with it and thought this looked cool. Jovie is actually watching the horse do his business. If you want to see it better double click on it to make it bigger.
I'm glad she's starting to enjoy it:)
During intermission we were able to get really close to a bear and the elephants.
The elephants did cool tricks.
I believe we had a grand time. Blue face and all.

1 comment:

moxie mama said...

it was so much fun! thanks for taking us. i know jovie really loved it!