Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our garden is planted

I thought if I blogged my garden a few times this summer it would help me keep on top of the weeding. :) Our strawberries. These are nice looking if I do say so myself.

Larry picking our bounty.

Tomatoes, cabbage, broccoli, chives, asparagus, blueberries ect. Everything is planted. Now to keep it watered, weeded and watch it grow.

Our garden is about 50' x 60'.

I got a start of this Rhubarb plant from Misty and David's house. It's beautiful I think. I haven't made anything from it yet this year but I better get on the ball and do it. Ripe strawberries and the rhubarb ooooh yum! That will make something yummy together.

3 comments:

moxie mama said...

looking good! i'm going to have to steal some strawberries on Saturday!

Misty said...

Looks great!

Rach said...

Nice work Mom. Im not gonna comment on all your blogs but they were all great. That Jovie yikes! Hopefully your garden keeps rocking it out this year. My Strawberries are also looking good. I have more then ever. Hope you are enjoying your nap on my couch.