Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gabe's sweater


I learned how to knit a sweater. I've always wanted to learn and this was a simple pattern but I did it:). April and I once again took a knitting class to learn how to do this. We got a call right before the 2nd class was suppose to meet and the owner of the store canceled the class and said she was closing her store. Thankfully she met with us the following couple of weeks so we could learn how to finish our sweaters. This Saturday Gabe is having a family Birthday party and I will give it to him then. BTW... Sweaters take a long time to knit.


4 comments:

Misty said...

Good job, Mom! I love it!

Devyn said...

wow, i really am impressed with yours and aprils knitting abilities! the sweater looks awesome!!!

Sandi said...

Love the sweater, it is beautiful. I believe you that sweaters take a long time because my mom started me one for high school grauation and it is still not done. lol

moxie mama said...

good job mom:) it's fun knitting with you! thanks!