Thursday, July 17, 2008

Spending Time with Mae. Oh yeah her parents too.

When we go to Spokane we get to visit two of our children and their families. Sunday evening when we first arrived we went to Rachel and Sean's house. We visited awhile and got to play with Mae. Lucky for us Rachel and Sean hadn't eaten dinner yet and offered to make enough for us too. They made a smothered burrito that was really good and dad wants me to get the recipe or as Rachel would say the ingredients and method because she doesn't have a recipe. We as you know were spending Monday with Misty's family at Silverwood (previous post) but Tuesday morning I picked up Rachel and she cut my hair (which is a nice cut) and then we got to watch Mae while her momma worked and daddy went to school and then studied for a test. I watched her at Misty's house and it was fun to see how much she loves her cousins and lights up when she sees them. Mae really wants to walk. She crawled over to the stairs and started climbing up the stairs and so I ran to get my camera so I could show her momma and daddy. Don't worry Rachel I didn't leave her alone on the steps:)




We spent some time outside playing on the swing set. It was fun.





It was exciting for me that when we arrived Sunday evening and again when I saw her Tuesday morning that she was excited to see me. I'm glad she knows I'm her grandma:)

2 comments:

Misty said...

I love the picture with her feet up. It's my favorite!

moxie mama said...

oh the joys of being a grandparent---all the fun and none of the long nights:). glad you had fun!!!