Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Blessed Art Thou ____________

Blessed Art Thou ________
Nephi was a great prophet in the Book of Mormon around 23 B.C. He was so faithful in teaching God’s word and performing his work that the Lord said unto him in Helaman 10:4 “Blessed are thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people… but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.

Nephi served the Lord’s people with unwearyingness.  A great example to us all in our service in God’s kingdom. I know I could do better in serving my fellowmen. Not only in sharing God’s word but in serving others over and above my callings and my family.

I have to choose another attribute of Christ to work on this section of the semester for class and I have chosen service. I know that is an area I can “work” on and improve. I want to hear one day “Blessed art thou Linda for those things which thou hast done.”  


We have been taught in Mosiah 2:17 that when we are in the service of our fellow beings we are in the service of God.  


No comments: