Sunday, October 14, 2012

We're going to the temple and we're gonna get married...

Oh wait! We already are. 
Larry and I 34 years ago.

Larry and I same spot not quite 34 years later.

Wow! We hadn't been back to Manti Utah for sooo long. Well ever since we got married.
I'm very happy we went back. The Manti temple is more beautiful than I remembered it.
Larry and I were able to do a session at the temple and later that evening go to the Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti, Utah  I was a teenager of 14 when I accepted the gospel and about a year after I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints our youth group went on a huge trip to the Idaho Falls temple to do baptisms and on to Utah to tour the visitors center in Salt Lake City and then attend the Manti pageant. After I had that experience I wanted to be sealed in the Manti temple because it was beautiful. Larry wanted to be sealed there also because he loved the architecture.
 We attended the temple to do a session.

The view from the camp ground we stayed in.

We are waiting for the pageant to start.


Showtime! The Mormon Miracle Pageant is three intertwined stories - Joseph Smith and the Restoration, the coming forth and the message of the Book of Mormon, and the pioneer trek west to Utah - with a miraculous vision of God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.


Sunday Larry and I went back to walk around the temple grounds and get some more pictures.
Loved it! So peaceful!






I thought I was being artistic taking a picture with the temple reflected in the water.




We won't wait 34 years to go back again.










No comments: