Monday, October 15, 2012

Hot golf in Nevada (July)

We met up with some friends Kal and Toni Kennedy in St George Utah. You know that friends are real friends when it's years between seeing each other and you pick up right where you left off without any awkwardness. The first thing we did was head to Nevada where one of our former Young Single Adult, Jake is 1st assistance on the prestigious Wolf Creek Golf Course. A beautiful but difficult course.
I walked up to the top of the blue tee and got a great picture of Jake, Larry, Toni and Kal.

Did I mention it was HOT!

Now for a few photo's of the course.



Misty let me borrow her DSL camera for the trip. The camera goes click, click, click and takes a lot of pictures in just a few seconds. We were able to record pictures of our golf swing. Which is far from being very good so don't look too close.






My turn!





Thanks to Jake we didn't even to pay to golf. It was great to connect up with him again.
It's a good thing we didn't keep track of how many balls we lost. The intrigue of golf is the occasional great hit you get. That's what keeps you coming back. The funny thing is years ago when Larry and I would drive by a golf course we would say what a silly thing that looked like to do. I for one can tell you that my husband really loves to golf. I learned to golf for him. He has taken dance classes with me, for me. I think I'll keep him.
















No comments: