Monday, May 30, 2011

"Wicked" with my girls.

Misty, Rachel, April and I had a girls night out!!! The girls bought me a ticket to Wicked for my Christmathanks present and the time arrived for the play. The play was SOOOO good. Great acting, staging and music. I loved that we were able to go. Thank you, thank you, thank you girls! So off I drove and we treated ourselves to PF Changs before the play. Misty showed us an app for the iphone called Instagram and so we took a picture of each of us at the restaurant and played around with it.
April
Rachel
Misty
Me
We're at the play. No cameras allowed so we had to sneak one.
I wanted a picture of all of us by the wicked poster but since it was hanging up in the air I had to settle for a picture during intermission. Which I'm grateful to have. I have beautiful girls! Inside and out.
We decided that we must do this more often. Which I'll write that in stone...

No comments: