Saturday, May 21, 2011

Clara's 3rd birthday party

Clara, the last of my 3 little granddaughters right in a row turned 3. She wanted her party at Chuck E. Cheese. We were in town for Hyrum's baby blessing so Papa J and I were able to go to the party. How lucky for us. We saw Chuck E. Cheese and so Clara wanted to have a picture taken by him. I told her to get closer and she said "I am.!"
April's and her girls got to come too. Ainsley having fun with Papa J.
Her mama made her a beautiful butterfly cake.
I got to watch Mae and Owen that day because Rachel was working. This was one of Owen's favorite places at Chuck E. Cheese.
Uncle Bed and "future" Aunt Emma came. While at April's house Jovie and Uncle bud were playing birds. Jovie was the mama bird and made her "baby" bird a nest.
A pretty flower in Ainsley's hair. Isn't she pretty?
We loved being with the family!






No comments: