Friday, April 8, 2011

Watching Jess and Ethan

Joshua and Shannon went to a business meeting so Larry and I got to watch Jess and Ethan! They came over Friday afternoon and their parents picked them up Saturday night. It was a lot of fun. Ethan was really tired and fell asleep really early Friday. Papa J was working and Uncle Bud and Emma were on a date so Jess and I watched Eclisp, which we loved. Plus we started How to train a Dragon but we both fell asleep. Saturday though was a full day. 
It's lunch time. What a cutie!
Jessica and Emma. Jess made her and Emma some nacho's. Good job Jess!
Ethan resting a bit in Ruby's bed. He likes climbing in and out of it like any other little kid.
We also watched Atreyu for the weekend. He has really mellowed out and Jess and him have become friends.
While Ethan was napping, Jess, Emma and I made some soap. Jess's soap looks really good!
After Ethan's nap I took him out to find Papa. It was a little chili so I put Uncle Buds old coat on him. Just about every grandchild has worn that coat at some time or other when they've come over. Good thing I hung onto it.
What a good helper helping Papa in the chicken coop.
I (We)enjoy spending time with my (our) grandchildren!!!

1 comment:

moxie mama said...

ok there are too many posts to comment on every one but I did look at them all and this comment is my proof! Trey looks so comfortable on Jessie's lap! and that chocolate crumble cake looks delicious and I can't wait to see the movie of Michael's play! I love how the spotlight is shining on Michael down on one knee in that pic.