Monday, November 10, 2008

Linda's Black Bean Salsa

I received a Salsa recipe that I made several changes to for our families preference of taste. This has gotten rave reviews whenever I serve it and the recipe is requested often. I made it yesterday so I thought I'd take a picture and share the recipe with you.




Linda's Black Bean Salsa

2 Cans of Black Beans, drained and rinsed
1 Can Whole Kernal Corn, drained
2- 10 ounce- cans Diced Green Chilis and Tomatoes
1 medium Red Onion, chopped
Cilantro, chopped, to taste (I use a whole bunch)
1 Jalopeno, seeded and minced fine
6-8 Tbl Olive Oil
2-3 Tbl Fresh Lime juice
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl let chill in fridge to distrubute flavors throughout,about 2 hours. Serve with Chips.
I actually do serve this right after I make it quite often, I don't always wait but the flavors do blend if you wait a little while.

2 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

YUM YUM YUM!

I dont think I've had it but I want it.

Devyn said...

i am so glad! i am excited to try it!!