Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Priming the Chicken House and other stuff

Larry took advantage of one of the nicer days in January and decided to put the primer on the chicken house. He is making progress! Our plan is to have chickens in there by April sometime.
Jovie was in town and she wanted to help Papa J.
Isn't she a cute helper! April and I tried to cover her from head to toe.

Papa J had a long roller that with big people made the painting go a lot faster.
Ainsley loves Ruby. I mean absolutely loves Ruby. She'll follow Ruby around so she can let Ruby lick her. We try to not let that happen. She also likes to get into Ruby's beds.
I do believe that Ainsley knows she is a doll!
Ruby may have even been in the crate while Ainsley was going in.
I make a bread called Friendship bread. It is a yummy bread that everyone loves. I brought some to Ethan and his family while we watched Jessie play Basketball and he was really enjoying the snack.
I'm so glad he loves it!
He seems to not be able to eat it fast enough.
I love that my family enjoys most of the things I cook/bake for them. It's one of the ways I show I love them.

No comments: