Saturday, July 18, 2009

Garden update

I took these pictures of my garden from different angles July 6th, 2009. Things are growing nicely if I do say so myself.
Tomatoes, cabbage, brocoli...
Strawberries, lettuce, beets...
Corn...
Raspberries, yellow crookneck squash, butternut squash, acorn squash, zucchini...
Strawberries, lettuce, cucumbers, squashes and large pumpkins in the back...
Chives, hot peppers, green peppers, orange peppers, chili peppers are in the middle... What else can you see? A Ruby?
Our Cherries...
Marjarom, lemon thyme...
I love this picture of the daisies. They aren't edible but they sure are pretty.
The next update will be in August. Things are growing much bigger already.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Wow, Mom. You could print that daisy picture. It's awesome!

moxie mama said...

it is very pretty. the lighting is cool.