Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jessica is in double digits.

One of the first things Jessica said to her momma when she woke up was "Now I'm double digits". lol She had a girl friend party, a family friend party and then a family party with those of us in town. Carolyn in the background is a much loved friend.
She had gotten all of her other gifts at the previous parties but Jessica got to open the one from Larry and I at this one.



She got an American Doll for Christmas and loves it so I thought I would knit her doll an outfit. Jessica loved it. I'm glad for that.:)






I got the pattern off of a knitting forum called Ravelry. Thanks to April's help.



I just thought I'd take pictures and share them of Joshua, Shannon and Jessica.



Matt, April and Jovie. Jovie who loves bling.



Jessica took this picture of us. Linda, Larry and Jovie.



All in all this party "scored"!


5 comments:

Misty said...

Aria likes it. She says it makes her want an American Girl Doll even more. lol

The Mac Attack said...

Nice outfit mom! Looks like a fun party. To bad we're not close enough to go to more fun stuff like that.

Teresa Kauer said...

I love the clothes you made for the doll! All the pictures are so cute. Michael looks great as a missionary!

moxie mama said...

we are practicing everyones names for this weekend and jovie really wants meema and papa to come out of the screen

moxie mama said...

i'm waiting for someone to blog about leavenworth...