Sunday, February 1, 2009

Traveling 6 hours round trip for a hair cut and the best part visiting with 5 grandkids, oh yea and their parent's.

Larry and I made a really quick trip to Spokane Friday evening and came back Saturday evening. I needed a hair cut bad. I love my hairstylist of course:) She does a great job. I know she won't make me look funny cuz I'm her mom and she is going to be seen in public with me. LOL. I don't have a picture of my cut. It's the same only trimmed and cleaned up but I do have pictures of some of my favorite little people on this planet.
We didn't have anything planned except a haircut and to look at a rowing machine. Usually the weekends to Spokane are filled with many things. Since it wasn't the two families wanted to spend the afternoon at Mobius, the Children's Museum. It's a fun place to go when the weather is cold and frightful outside.
This exhibit the kids threw a ball to see how fast they threw it. It would measure the speed for them. Cool huh? Stay tuned... more on this exhibit later.



Aria and Gabe loved playing with the water maze.



Gabe grooving on the drum. Don't you love that smile?



Mae making us some fish soup. Tasty. I wonder what she would do with real fish? Papa J will have to take her fishing sometime.



Mae popping out of a rabbit's hole saying "Grandma J come get me!"



Clara making a friend and playing with the wheels. I loved seeing her crawling this weekend. They all have changed so much in the 2 months since I've seen them last.



Clara and Mae chilling in the row boat. I wonder where they are headed?



Nathan loved the art area. He's saying ok Grandma if I must I'll look at you but can't you see I'm busy.






2 comments:

Misty said...

I looove the picture of Mae in the rabbit hole! So cute! I'm glad they had something to entertain Dave for a few mins too. lol

Rach said...

Im finally getting around to commenting :) and Mae is crying now so maybe not.

Ok Im back. It was such a fun weekend and Mae had a blast @ Mobious!

I cant wait until March.